Wiki Posts
Search

New chairman benefit: 6 month Inspirato membership

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2016, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
New chairman benefit: 6 month Inspirato membership

I just got an email letting me know as Chairman I now get a free 6 month Inspirato membership and $500 credit towards a vacation with them. I had not heard of the company before, so I will have to research them further to see if there are any deals to be had with the $500. My guess is that it will only scratch the surface of the price of a vacation based on other threads. Anyone have thoughts on this new offer?
Old Nov 15, 2016, 5:33 am

It's a luxury home (and hotel) vacation club. Reputable but very expensive. There are some FT threads on it. $500 won't get you in the door with most of their properties.
Old Nov 15, 2016, 2:01 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Plat, Priority Club Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC
Yeah, not the benefit enhancement that I was looking for. I'm wondering how many Chairman will actually use it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.