Avis at MCO - which garage

Old Sep 13, 2016, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Avis at MCO - which garage

Renting a car for the first time in a long time for my trip next week. I've joined preferred so I can go straight to the garage, although I understand I'll need to go to the kiosk as a first time Avis renter to show my licence and CC, plus I want to pre-pay for fuel anyway.
My question is does it matter which garage I go to? Do they have details of all renters at both or, as someone said to me, do I go to the side where my airline's check-in desks are? I'm flying Aer Lingus so that would be the B side.
Thanks.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 12:27 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
I am told it doesn't matter.

Rasheed
Old Sep 13, 2016, 3:10 pm

Programs: DL Gold; Bonvoy Gold; HHonors Diamond; Avis Preferred, Hertz PC
Avis is in both sides of the airport. Just go to the side you arrive on - in the OP case Side B.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 8:24 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Put your arrival flight on your reservation. They'll have a car waiting. If you don't put your arrival info, I've found they guess at which garage you'll have to go to and it can take an extra minute or two. Or if they're short cars, it could take a bit longer

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.