Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AVIS Premium car selection @ MCO

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2016, 8:02 am
Original Poster

AVIS Premium car selection @ MCO

Picking up a rental next week. Just curious if anyone is familiar with the selection of Premium cars at the AVIS MCO location other than what is listed on the AVIS site.

Thank you.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Avis President's Circle
Originally Posted by maggabooms
Picking up a rental next week. Just curious if anyone is familiar with the selection of Premium cars at the AVIS MCO location other than what is listed on the AVIS site.

Thank you.
I've gotten Tauruses (Taurii?) and Malibus as Premium cars at MCO, but more often get upgraded into compact SUVs (Escape, Santa Fe, Dodge Journey once (ugh) when I book Full-size.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 12:30 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by rflor
I've gotten Tauruses (Taurii?) and Malibus as Premium cars at MCO, but more often get upgraded into compact SUVs (Escape, Santa Fe, Dodge Journey once (ugh) when I book Full-size.
Malibu as Premium?? You've gotta be kidding!
Old Jun 24, 2016, 2:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Avis President's Circle
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
Malibu as Premium?? You've gotta be kidding!
Hard to believe but yes they bumped the Malibu "Limited" into the Premium category when Chevrolet did a major redesign in 2014-2015.

Last edited by rflor; Jun 24, 2016 at 2:19 pm Reason: Clarity

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.