Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MCO corvette

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2016, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

MCO corvette

Whats the chance that I'll actually get a vette for an upcoming vacation 6/22-6/24 in Orlando
Old Jun 5, 2016, 9:20 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

If you book one? Pretty good. If you're looking to upgrade? Unlikely.

I was there recently and they had ~6 that I saw. I'm a CHM on a lux reservation and it took some back & forth before they let me get one. Since it was a short rental (1 day), they seemed more open to letting one go.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 6:15 am

Programs: Avis Trump. Costco Exec. SPG PLAT PREM-90. WN A+/CP. AA SLV. Nat EE..
Free upgrade, never heard of it happening. Even when I was on first name basis with multiple folks we the Vette took a special release from the highest ranking manager in duty or something to the effect this was a year+ ago when Avis "exotics" we're fairly uncommon compared to Hertz. So IAH, you are the man!

Anyways as far as paying for an upgrade I can't think of the last time I've been to MCO and there wasn't a Vette sitting off to the side looking for someone to take it for a spin so I'd venture to say your chances there are pretty good. Remember MCO has two sides. So just because you don't see it when you get to the garage doesn't mean there isn't one available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.