Wiki Posts
Search

Chewrolet Suburban i LAX - which model?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Chewrolet Suburban i LAX - which model?

Hi,

Going to LA this summer and have rented the large SUV - AVIS says Chevrolet Suburban or similar. Is it the Suburban LS, LT or LTZ model they have? Furthermore, do they all have navigation installed?

Thanks!
Old Apr 28, 2015, 2:50 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

I've had this a half dozen or so times. All tines were VERY well equipped. Either LT or LTZ models with nav, heated leather seats, heated steering wheel, front "impact sensors" (when you approach another vehicle too quickly, it alerts you), etc... Basically an Escalade without the badge.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Great! - so good to hear. I was affraid they were all poorly equipped models. Do you know what kind of cars they have in the same category besides the Suburban? Anyone i should prefer or avoid? Thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.