Cracked Windshield

Old Mar 25, 2015, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Cracked Windshield

Hi - I am an AvisFirst/Avis President's Club member and I recently rented a car and while driving, the windshield cracked. I was unable to accurately determine if it cracked from temperature changes or from a small pebble. Anyways, when I returned the car - the agent didn't notice so I told them about it and she asked me to fill out a claim form (this was on 03/22/15). I was wondering how long it usually takes to hear back from Avis regarding how much I owe? I did not purchase the LDW/CDW. Does anyone know if this is something typically covered by a credit card (Visa)?
Old Mar 25, 2015, 3:40 pm

Programs: Delta Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Diplomat, Hertz Chairman's Square, Avis Preferred Plus
If your credit card is Visa Signature, they usually have rental car protection, you'll have to read up on your cc info to find out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.