Wiki Posts
Search

Avis Website & Email Glitches

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2015, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
Avis Website & Email Glitches

I've been having problems with the web function that is supposed to send an email copy of a reservation to my email address or to another address that I enter. Despite multiple attempts, using both my personal and work email addresses, I have not received a confirmation copy of a reservation.

This is frustrating, because I usually use the emails for TripIt and don't want to have to enter all of the booking details manually for each reservation.

Yes, I've already checked the Norton anti-spam folders on both accounts as well as my ISP's MailGuard folder -- the messages do not show up in any location.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Old Mar 11, 2015, 7:19 pm

Can't help you with the email problem, but I was able to send my reservation to tripit through the reservation page on Avis. Once the accounts were linked all of my reservations show up in tripit automatically.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
Originally Posted by jelevated
Can't help you with the email problem, but I was able to send my reservation to tripit through the reservation page on Avis. Once the accounts were linked all of my reservations show up in tripit automatically.
Thanks, jelevated. I've seen the TripIt link function, but I also need email confirmations for other reasons.

I used the "Contact" link to notify the IT folks about the email function not working properly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.