Catania IT Airport

Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat
Catania IT Airport

Apologies if there is another thread for this question but I was unable to find any information using the search function.

Any experience with renting from AVIS at the Catania, IT airport location? We need to rent a car for three adults / one week and having the hardest time finding an automatic option. Looking online the only option is Luxury (E Class) which is double the cost of most other options.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 5:56 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
I've rented from Avis at the Catania airport and have always been given a manual transmission equipped car. On a side note, if you've never driven in Italy before you're in for quite the experience.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 7:01 am

Hertz in Catania has automatic transmission cars. They are a bit more expensive. Beware the lines at both Hertz and Avis get quite long, so I would try to get to the desk as soon as you can once arriving.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.