Wiki Posts
Search

Select & Go Upgrades question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Select & Go Upgrades question

Afternoon all,

My apologies for continually asking what are probably silly questions.

I have two questions about Select & Go. One specifically for MCO.. Because they have the A and B side, do they take into consideration which side of the airport you'll be on when assigning you your pre-selected vehicle? It's been years since I've been to MCO, so I'm not sure if there is a rental counter on A and B side (I know there are parking garages on both).

Secondly, if I choose a car from the upgrade section and it lists a price (eg $50/day), does it really make any difference what my original booking class is? So if I book an intermediate for $250 and pick a $50/day upgrade, it brings my total to $500 lets say. If I book a Luxury at $430, is the upgrade still $50/day being $680?

Thanks for any clarification you guys can provide. I may have more follow up questions :P
Old Feb 17, 2015, 3:16 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

If you list your incoming flight on your reservation, that should dictate which side gets your reservation at MCO.

Regarding S&G: it doesn't matter what your booked class is, you'll pay the sticker price. However, if you reserve Lux or something above standard, you can always ask at the counter to see if they'll upgrade you to something else for lower than sticker price.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.