Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Worse pricing logged in vs not logged in (different AWD #s)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2014, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Hey, if I log into my Avis First account and make a reservation, the price is higher than if I use a different AWD number. Can I make a reservation while not logged in with the better AWD number but still get the Avis First benefits? I just care about skipping the line and going to the car, don't care about any other perks. How does that work?
Old Sep 7, 2014, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't understand. Why not plug in the same "better" AWD when logged in that you would use if not logged in? Just because your Avis Wizard account has memorized a particular AWD does not mean that you can't override it.

I have an AWD which comes up as the default on every reservation, which is whatever first AWD I used when I first signed up for Avis Preferred. But I always override it, I haven't used that default AWD for years now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.