Search

BOS is killing me

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
BOS is killing me

Hi all-

I'm a lowly AVIS FIRST-- probably sitting at 15 or 17 rentals a year with AVIS, I don't really know.

Here's my issue--- every time I go to Boston, my name is never ever on the Preferred board. It doesn't even say "Preferred CTR" or whatever, just nothing at all.

Last week, my reservation was 9 AM, I was there at 9:10. Nothing. Stand in line for 1/2 hour, pulls up my reservation for intermediate ("Yep, here it is, no problem") and gives me a bad little Chevy with the valet key and I have to figure out how to lock it manually. I don't get any benefit of being a repeat customer, because it seems like they don't know I am coming.

Any ideas what the heck the deal is up there? This is the only site it happens at for me--- I've got 3 rentals in Boston this year and am 0/3. 14/14 everywhere else in the last 12 months.

I sent CS a note and told them, it's unfortunate, but I have to take my Boston and PVD business elsewhere (I have about 7 rentals/year between the 2 sites--I routinely rent and one site and return at the other). They answered and said they'll look at it, but I will get no further communication from them. If I don't have confidence it's fixed I think I just have to move on.

YTJK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.