DTW-worst Avis location?

Old May 6, 2017, 10:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Also, why did the person walk from Hertz? Did he/she use the bus that Hertz provides for its own customers despite knowing that he/she would be renting a car from Avis? To me, that sounds like either fraud or theft of services.
Old May 6, 2017, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Also, why did the person walk from Hertz? Did he/she use the bus that Hertz provides for its own customers despite knowing that he/she would be renting a car from Avis? To me, that sounds like either fraud or theft of services.
Or, the sign at Hertz in the terminal said "take shuttle" because they were processing everyone at the lot, this customer without a reservation legitimately went there only to find out they didn't have cars available or for a price they wanted to pay, and assumed that Avis next door would also be processing people at the lot.

The "having to go back to the terminal" isn't really a valid complaint, but the long line once there is.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.