Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Use lifemiles to book same-day travel

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Use lifemiles to book same-day travel

Is it possible to call and use lifemiles to book same-day travel even if the website does not show any availability but there are flights available based other *Alliance websites?
Old Oct 29, 2015, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by tylergupku
Is it possible to call and use lifemiles to book same-day travel even if the website does not show any availability but there are flights available based other *Alliance websites?
If you don't see it on their web site, forget about it.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 11:23 am

I believe that booking within the 24 hour window is no longer allowed - though there are reports of flights showing up. In any case, I would call and ask, can't hurt to try.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

So booking within 24 hours before departure time is not possible anymore, right? I remember having booked one but it was never ticketed.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Its a risk you take and its not worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.