Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca Amigo membership

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
No problem per se, just wanted to make sure if I decide to credit, say, an intra-North America T fare on UA, that I'll get 50% of miles flown as opposed to the 1,000 points listed on the weird chart.

Chris
In this case you would get only 500 points (if I understand O6's way of doing this correctly).

Snacky
Old Nov 21, 2015, 12:46 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
Originally Posted by Snacky
In this case you would get only 500 points (if I understand O6's way of doing this correctly).

Snacky
But then since I'm gold, I actually get 750, since as far as I can tell, I don't see a differentiation between "EQMs" and "RDMs"?

Chris
Old Nov 21, 2015, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
But then since I'm gold, I actually get 750, since as far as I can tell, I don't see a differentiation between "EQMs" and "RDMs"?

Chris
I believe you would only get O6 gold bonus points if your flight is operated by O6, which a UA intra-NA flight clearly wouldn't be.

Snacky
Old Nov 21, 2015, 10:00 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by kauppias
Now when can I get the new Amigo card in plastic? I need it to status match other programs to Platinum level or above, hehe!
When I go to "print card", it says: "You can use this card until you complete your fifth flight."

Has anyone been able to get the plastic?
Old Nov 24, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: UA Platnium, TK Elite Plus
+1 - I want to know the same thing as well
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
I don't understand. I receive the following response:

To be able to participate on the Status Match Promo, you have to send us a picture of your Frequent Flyer card from the airline you are a member, with the current level and a valid expire date. Screen shots are not valid.

So what exactly do they need?
Old Nov 25, 2015, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
I don't understand. I receive the following response:

To be able to participate on the Status Match Promo, you have to send us a picture of your Frequent Flyer card from the airline you are a member, with the current level and a valid expire date. Screen shots are not valid.

So what exactly do they need?
A photo or scan of your membership card that you want to match from, rather than a screenshot of the online account.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flashware
A photo or scan of your membership card that you want to match from, rather than a screenshot of the online account.
Thats what I had sent initially, a photo scanned of my card. So now what I did is sent them the screen shots from the respective websites, ALitalia & Aegean.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 10:24 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Taking a screen shot then cropping it to just the card size should work so it looks like a card photo
Old Nov 26, 2015, 1:12 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
So after 57 days the match is finally done 😂😂 lots of back and forth but alls well that ends well
Old Nov 26, 2015, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Taking a screen shot then cropping it to just the card size should work so it looks like a card photo
Well that is precisely what I did, don't understand it at all. I mean when they replied back the pictures of the cards were included, back & front.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 6:33 am

Well that is precisely what I did, don't understand it at all. I mean when they replied back the pictures of the cards were included, back & front.
Try, Try, and try again. Like my post said avove, I had to send in numerous times the same photos of cards for a match. When they replied that no photos were included the message history showed the photos clearly 57 days was the magic moment for us

Be patient and resilient after all this is a no strings attached match
Old Nov 26, 2015, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Try, Try, and try again. Like my post said avove, I had to send in numerous times the same photos of cards for a match. When they replied that no photos were included the message history showed the photos clearly 57 days was the magic moment for us

Be patient and resilient after all this is a no strings attached match
Ok thanks for the advice. I now cropped the fotos, added also screen shots of the cards from the relevant airline websites. Thanks again.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:07 am

Ok thanks for the advice. I now cropped the fotos, added also screen shots of the cards from the relevant airline websites. Thanks again.

Anytime, I know it can be frustrating but in the end it shouöd be worth it
Old Dec 1, 2015, 1:32 pm

Programs: O6 GOLD, SPG GOLD
Used Amigo Gold last wednesday to get access to United Club at Seattle, I was told that I was the first person there to use Amigo gold to get access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.