Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Australia-Europe using LifeMiles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2015, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Booking Australia-Europe using LifeMiles

Any tips for booking Sydney-Frankfurt in Business Class using LifeMiles? I can see via the United MP site that there's availability for the entire month of May 2016, but LifeMiles tells me it's sold out even though it shows the individual segments (Sydney-Bangkok, Bangkok-Frankfurt) as available

Is this a "call the Call Centre" one?

But the kicker is ... I can leave from Brisbane or Melbourne no problems. Maybe it's the 8 hours between when the Sydney flight arrives and the Frankfurt flight leaves rather than the 3 hours for the Melbourne or Brisbane flights

Last edited by RTWFF; Jul 22, 2015 at 1:26 am
Old Jul 22, 2015, 1:29 am

Programs: Pascal and Python, no C++
yes, or rather a "first take screenshots of individual availabilities" and then "call the Call Centre" one.
Or, as I prefer to do it, post on their Facebook page and wait for their social media guys to propose to take this into PMs, than send them your screenshots via the email they provide.
Aussies and Ozzies are a particularly difficult area within LM awards.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:00 am

is there still the max 8 hr layover rule?where is that defined?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Question

So how does one get in touch with Call Center One?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:29 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, UA Premier Platinum, OneWorld Emerald, VA Platinum
I Skyped the US free call number (from my iPhone through WiFi) on Tuesday night (Melbourne time) and got a great agent and the call quality was excellent..

1 800 2842622

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.