How long after web order?

Old Jul 21, 2015, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: World Perks Southwest Frontier
How long after web order?

I made a web reservation yesterday but received an email immediately afterwards saying they had to "confirm" the credit card, etc. but would do so within 4 hr. and send my e-ticket.

It's been 24 and no confirmation or e-ticket. I called and they said it can take 72 hours. Huh? Last year it was immediate.

Can anyone tell me if they've had a similar experience? I don't fly for 6 weeks, but I'd like the e-ticket now!
Old Jul 21, 2015, 9:56 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, UA Premier Platinum, OneWorld Emerald, VA Platinum
Did you get a PNR and can you check it on Myflights / Checkmytrip to see if any e-ticket has been created?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
If not send them an email and they are pretty good with replies.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: World Perks Southwest Frontier
Originally Posted by Guvner067
Did you get a PNR and can you check it on Myflights / Checkmytrip to see if any e-ticket has been created?
I did receive an email about 26 hours later that I was to call them within 12 hours or they would cancel my ticket... and I did and after several transfers talked to a rep who asked me a bunch of questions about my credit card, etc...says they do that because it's not Colombian..seems they should have a better system than that and will probably not fly them again because of it!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:55 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
It depends on where your card is from...previously I used to have to call to use my Canadian card. Now I do it all online, I get my tickets back within an hour. That first email that comes is the "booking" or whatever that's always instant but I haven't had any issues in years.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.