Status Match

Old Jun 15, 2015, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Status Match

Hello there.

Has anyone had luck status matching with AV?
I sent them an email a few days ago asking what was the process to status match from AA and they say it can only be done at specific local offices.

This is the full response I got:

I would like to inform you that it is possible to evaluate the elite match with AAdvantage Program. This process is only evaluated in Avianca Local Offices located in Central America, North America and Peru. The requirements are the following:

Account statements of the last 6 months activity of your AAdvantage account.
Your AAdvantage membership card, valid at least for the next three months.
I sent them another email to check if only the offices in Central America, North America and Peru were able to do it, and they said "I would like to confirm you that the elite match process is not evaluated by email nor in Brazil. In South America that process is only performed in Peru, the link we sent you is for you to verify the address of the offices located in Central America, North America and Peru."

I am traveling through LIM soon and was tempted to try my luck at the office there if my connection time allows for it, but would like to see if anyone has been successful at this.

Cheers.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 5:39 am

Programs: Double OWE (AA EXP, QF Plat), FI Gold
Originally Posted by Carlos Lopes
Hello there.

Has anyone had luck status matching with AV?
I sent them an email a few days ago asking what was the process to status match from AA and they say it can only be done at specific local offices.

This is the full response I got:

I sent them another email to check if only the offices in Central America, North America and Peru were able to do it, and they said "I would like to confirm you that the elite match process is not evaluated by email nor in Brazil. In South America that process is only performed in Peru, the link we sent you is for you to verify the address of the offices located in Central America, North America and Peru."

I am traveling through LIM soon and was tempted to try my luck at the office there if my connection time allows for it, but would like to see if anyone has been successful at this.

Cheers.
I asked the same question and got the same answer, so I'll be trying my luck in Panama City on the 29th. I'll let you know. Interestingly, me email offered me monetary options, something like $1,100 and $2,200 for Silver and Gold, respectively (I presume those are USD, but there was no indication).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.