Booking problem with NH?

Old Apr 6, 2015, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Booking problem with NH?

I was trying to create a reservation using ANA flights. However, an error message popped up when I proceed to the payment step. This is not new to me and I know I can probably purchase the ticket with the call center but there is a $80 fee per ticket.

How often does this happen and how quickly can this be fixed?
Old Apr 7, 2015, 1:23 am

Programs: Pascal and Python, no C++
Originally Posted by tylergupku
I was trying to create a reservation using ANA flights. However, an error message popped up when I proceed to the payment step. This is not new to me and I know I can probably purchase the ticket with the call center but there is a $80 fee per ticket.

Quite regularly. That error message contains a link to send the reservation as email to "soporte", including a case number. Use that, should allow you to book without an additional fee.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 9:02 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov

Do you get to the payment page, or do you get the error message after choosing the flights?
For me it is the later, and I think this is a case of ghost inventory shown by Lifemiles
Old Apr 7, 2015, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

I did not get the payment page. I will pay attention to the case number next time. Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:18 pm

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
I did not get the payment page. I will pay attention to the case number next time. Thanks!
If you did not get to the payment page, then likely ghost inventory.
If you hover your cursor over the email link for customer support, you will see the case number. But my gut feeling is if you did not go as far as the payment page and if a 6 digit PNR was not created before the system hung up, you will not be able to get Lifelines CSR to issue the ticket manually.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Thanks a lot for your kind help!
Old Apr 20, 2015, 2:41 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
I had a similar problem with NH. However, it looks like you can still for today book NH.

I think it was just a website glitch that Lifemiles has. Works today, doesn't tomorrow type of thing.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 2:56 am

Programs: A3 *G, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SingaporeDon
Do you get to the payment page, or do you get the error message after choosing the flights?
For me it is the later, and I think this is a case of ghost inventory shown by Lifemiles
I´ve had the same when trying to book online, an error message appeared when I had selected the flight and wanted to see the taxes. At first I also thought it was only ghost inventory but then verified with other sources (United, Miles&More) that award seats are indeed available.

I was then able to book these with Lifemiles, just sent a note to [email protected] from my registered email address and stated the booking I wanted to make, a screenshot of the error message and pax details. They verified and made the booking for me, so I only had to call them after I was given the PNR to make the payment for taxes and ticketing fee (which is only the USD 25 online fee as LM acknowledged it was an error with their website).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.