Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Lifemiles annual quote increased to 250,000 (targeted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2014, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

It seems that LM has increased the annual quota for purchased miles to 250,000 for some targeted members. I received an E-mail earlier today outlining the increase. However, there is no indication of how long this is open.

Also, there seems to be inventory blocking or decoupling on some key routes with Star Alliance partners SQ and TG. Hopefully, this is an EOY glitch with new inventory plans for 2015 and not a permanent change.

Last edited by theFlightDoc; Dec 9, 2014 at 7:35 pm Reason: Autocorrect
Old Dec 9, 2014, 7:43 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Got the same email. Posted it in the Cyber Monday thread. Maybe Mods can move my post here as originally I didn't want to open a new thread on it. Thanks.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 7:08 am

Programs: KF Gold
I also received the same email however when trying to buy more miles during the recent 2x1 sale, I was only able to buy another 66k miles (33k + bonus). If i tried buying any more, the online calculator took away the bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.