Wiki Posts
Search

Cant login into my account

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2014, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

Cant login into my account

Hi everyone,

Ive recently changed my lifemiles account password and now when I try to log in it says too many attempts try restoring your password... Any ideas? (Ive already tried Chrome, safari and firefox!)

Thanks!
Old Nov 20, 2014, 1:35 am

Programs: Pascal and Python, no C++
Originally Posted by Krugflyer
Hi everyone,

Ive recently changed my lifemiles account password and now when I try to log in it says too many attempts try restoring your password... Any ideas? (Ive already tried Chrome, safari and firefox!)

Thanks!
That's strange. And you started an account here to ask that question?
Did you try calling their helpline?
Old Nov 21, 2014, 5:02 am

Yeah, if you account gets locked (i.e. resetting the password doesn't work anymore) it is really a PITA to get it back. Calling doesn't help. Basically, you'll need to email [email protected] (cc [email protected]) with all your personal details and a photo of a state issued id (passport, national ID).
Old Dec 26, 2014, 9:35 pm

Programs: AA PLT; TK Gold, Marriot PLT, IHG PLT
Also found this problem with me one week ago, suddenly can access my account, without any reason or notice.

I have sent ID with photo to them and tried to call more than 10 times but everytime they let me wait for 72 hours as maximum, then nothing and nothing...

Have bought miles with promotion of 2*1 also Cyber Monday, then they block the account, so in this case I can request a refund of my dollars?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 2:01 am

Programs: AA PLT; TK Gold, Marriot PLT, IHG PLT
3 weeks passed away.

As upper floor said, calling is no help, they didn't unlock my account and didn't give me the reason, even didn't reply my email.

I bought miles on Cyber Monday promotion and then in some day after the trasaction they block my account without any notice any reason, there's more than 250K miles in my account and really feel like cheating....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.