Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Starting Today - AV National Flights for Larger Cities are From T1

Starting Today - AV National Flights for Larger Cities are From T1

Old Jul 15, 2014, 8:43 am

Programs: Free Agent
Lounge questions?

Any updates on whether there's a PP accessible lounge in domestic T1 at BOG?
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by jigri2003
Any updates on whether there's a PP accessible lounge in domestic T1 at BOG?
I thought AV lounges no longer accepted Priority Pass? That's what they told me last time at Puente Aereo. Big sign at the door too.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:24 am
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Kacee
I thought AV lounges no longer accepted Priority Pass? That's what they told me last time at Puente Aereo. Big sign at the door too.
I used PP at Avianca's main lounge when I flew to SAL recently
Old Jul 16, 2014, 2:25 pm

To clear things up (best I can), I flew from BOG to MDE a few weeks back. The domestic terminal has two security checkpoints, depending on where or who you are flying with. My flight happened to be past the wrong security checkpoint, so I didn't have access to the lounge. Well, I did, but I had to go through security just to use it. I was able to use PP in the new lounge and its quite nice. Downside, beer served in kegs, so you can't take any cans with you.

PP didn't work in Puente Aereo because they said it's only allowed if its not too full... it was ALWAYS full. I used to be able to work some magic and get in anyway, but it wasn't always easy...
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by sal930
I was able to use PP in the new lounge and its quite nice.
I think this is the first report that there's an AV lounge in the new space . . . can you provide any more details?

PP didn't work in Puente Aereo because they said it's only allowed if its not too full... it was ALWAYS full. I used to be able to work some magic and get in anyway, but it wasn't always easy...
No really, there was a sign that said no more PP. I finally got in as *G but it was a challenge because I didn't have my card, just *G on my BP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.