Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Old Mar 29, 2013, 9:57 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Delta, HGP Diamond, HH Gold, Marriott, CC Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by highman123
Ok got the same placeholder email today - I just hope they are serious about it!

Do they really send all their emails through 'Google Translate' - who comes up with such English

It is nice to greet you,

Regarding the accrual of your miles bonus for the your purchases in our web site, according our internal assistance department, these ones will be posted in your account in 30 days, having a maximum limit until the last days of April.

If by this time you have not gotten them, we ask you to please contact us again to check the reason of the inconvenience.

Finally, I just want to remind you this process is equal for all our customers who participated of the promotion regardless their status in our program.

Our apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

We appreciate your comprehension.
lol. my translation must have been run thru a different program but clearly the same message:

Greetings.
I apologize for the inconvenient, we receive the resolution regarding the 250 miles bonus for purchases in the e-store. The miles will be posted in the following 30 days, expecting the time limit to be by the end of the following month.

I appreciate your patience in this standarized process that we are having with all the LifeMiles members that participated in the promotion, regardless of elite status.

I appreciate your comprehension.

Best regards,
Old Mar 29, 2013, 10:10 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by highman123
Do they really send all their emails through 'Google Translate' - who comes up with such English
I've thought the same. They all sound like really bad Craigslist spam responses!
Old Mar 29, 2013, 11:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA GS, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Ashasan2005
lol. my translation must have been run thru a different program but clearly the same message:

Greetings.
I apologize for the inconvenient, we receive the resolution regarding the 250 miles bonus for purchases in the e-store. The miles will be posted in the following 30 days, expecting the time limit to be by the end of the following month.

I appreciate your patience in this standarized process that we are having with all the LifeMiles members that participated in the promotion, regardless of elite status.

I appreciate your comprehension.

Best regards,
I got the same email but still did not get miles posted.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 7:35 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
I got nothing . Not even a response now for over 2 weeks . Why ran a promo and not pay out ?
Old Mar 30, 2013, 10:53 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I ALSO received the "30 days" stall tactic in the last message. According to their rules, they will not honor after 6 months, which I believe they are trying to stall until, and then claim no responsibility.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 5:43 pm

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo

Dear Mr. Minos.

Greetings,

Let me inform you that we have received information from the department in charge and this process will may take more time, therefore we kindly ask you more time.

Best regards,

E.
LifeMiles Support
[email protected]
Latest...
Old Apr 25, 2013, 10:59 am
Used to be highman123

OK I'm starting to loose my trust in an amenable solution here...

It is a pleasure to greet you.
We are really sorry for the inconvenient with this case; we have sent again your request to the department in charge for to check the reason of the inconvenience and delay in the response.
Sincerely,

Last edited by MightyTravels; Apr 25, 2013 at 11:07 am
Old May 2, 2013, 10:09 am

I haven't recieved any correspondence from these guys for over a month . I have tried calling them many times and each department keeps telling me to hold and then transfer me around until I get a agent who says they can not transfer me and I have to HUACA .

What a disgrace !
Old May 2, 2013, 10:24 am

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA Plat (2MM), BA, UA/CO
Success After Many Hours

I was ultimately able to get most of my miles, but it took hours of work. Had I known in October what would be involved, I would not have participated. However, I did make a pretty substantial investment in this so I felt that I had to keep going. If you have a large enough stake that you are willing to devote a lot of time tothis, feel free to pm me and I will share what I did. Good luck.

xlax
Old May 7, 2013, 12:11 pm

Shanye, at what number are you talking to an actual person?
I called Taca aviation and the guy gave me 305-599-7218...it just rings and rings.

My reply from last week:
Greetings.

I apologize for the inconvenient regarding your accrual, I escalated your case and request to keep your case in mind so it can be answered as soon as possilbe. As soon as we receive a resolution, we will contact you back.

I appreciate your time and comprehension.
Old May 9, 2013, 10:23 am

I called the lifemiles number form Skype and then I guess from there just get passd around the room . The actual number I call is the same number on this forum used to cancel lifemiles tickets if you want it
Old May 10, 2013, 11:24 pm

(800) 880-2560
Old May 15, 2013, 8:20 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Just a happy data point -- after two email exchanges in the last few weeks, all my miles showed up today.
Old May 15, 2013, 12:18 pm

Finally got most.
Thank you to others here.
Old May 15, 2013, 5:00 pm

Glad everything worked out in the end!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.