Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Old Feb 15, 2013, 7:42 am
Used to be highman123

Congrats folks! Did you send in receipts? None of my emails have gotten any response so far. No miles posted.

Can you send more info what you did and who you contacted? Feel free to PM if necessary. Much appreciated!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by highman123
Congrats folks! Did you send in receipts? None of my emails have gotten any response so far. No miles posted.

Can you send more info what you did and who you contacted? Feel free to PM if necessary. Much appreciated!
I sent in a few emails. Eventually, I got a response asking to send in my credit card statement, so I did that, and then today the miles posted
Old Feb 15, 2013, 7:53 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 5:56 am
Old Feb 15, 2013, 7:54 am

Programs: AA LT PLT
I sent emails to [email protected] and I sent in a very long credit card receipt. Just got my miles posted.

Very impressive customer relations move by Avianca Taca!

Now I have to figure out what charity gets all of my drugstore.com junk. Maybe I'll donate it to ShopRunner.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 8:30 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
I sent emails to [email protected] to cindy . Then I sent emails to [email protected]
Old Feb 15, 2013, 10:23 am

Programs: AS MVP, A3*S
Kudos to LifeMiles for doing the right thing. You've earned a new customer!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 11:27 am
Used to be highman123

Originally Posted by Shanye2233
I sent emails to [email protected] to cindy . Then I sent emails to [email protected]
Thanks mate - I will keep emailing them from now on every day. So far I used the web form which apparently does not go anywhere.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Got mine - 8000 miles, so paid in full! Thank you Avianca! ^
Old Feb 19, 2013, 5:51 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, AF Plat, VS Gold, Hyatt Glob, Sixt Diamond, Avis Presidents Club
Awesome. I'd LOVE the bonus miles.

Also, out of curiosity what is the largest number of bonus miles anyone has gotten credited? Just wondering if LifeMiles might be capping the amount of bonuses. Thanks!!

Last edited by bennytma; Feb 19, 2013 at 8:44 pm Reason: got the information i needed via PM
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:25 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, AF Plat, VS Gold, Hyatt Glob, Sixt Diamond, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by AS MHT
Kudos to LifeMiles for doing the right thing. You've earned a new customer!
What kind of customer? One who only redeems miles? I'm sure they'll love you.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 3:09 am

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by bennytma
?? Lifemiles sell miles for a PROFIT. They love people buying the miles and redeeming them.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by Aussie_flyer
?? Lifemiles sell miles for a PROFIT. They love people buying the miles and redeeming them.

There are some awards (using purchased miles or otherwise) that Lifemiles is highly unlikely to be making a profit from.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 3:50 am

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
There are some awards (using purchased miles or otherwise) that Lifemiles is highly unlikely to be making a profit from.
The point is that its a profitable business
Old Feb 27, 2013, 10:35 am

Programs: AS MVP, A3*S
I plan to continue using the mall and top up my balance. Possibly use some miles + money transactions. Might also credit some other *A to the program.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 4:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
My email submitted today.

"Sir or Madam,

I participated in a LifeMiles shopping promotion (in October 2012) and the miles I earned have not properly posted.

Because the miles were supposed to post sometime in December, and because a few did post (erroneously), I suspect there has been an error with the computer algorithm processing these transactions, and that it requires human intervention.

Please help and rectify this situation. I can submit my receipts, and screenshots if necessary. Here are more specifics if it is helpful:

During the month of October, the Lifemiles.com mileage promotion offered a bonus of 250 miles per order at select retailers. This was in addition to 3x miles earned per dollar on the cost of the purchases (at retailer, Drugstore.com). Because I felt this was a great promotion, I chose to purchase a number of Christmas gifts, and took screen shots of the offer. I also noted that the Lifemiles store recorded each transaction order separately, and reported the mileage award as "pending." By mid-December, a few items reflected "paid" and were actually awarded the 3x mileage but most failed. Fewer still of the 250 bonuses posted (there should be one per order), and none of them were paid at all. At the moment, my balance is reporting "37 miles", which is definitely not in the spirit of this offer. Instead, the balance should be between 19,000 and 21,000 miles.

Thank you kindly for looking into this problem. I look forward to flying with AviancaTaca."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.