Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Old Jan 10, 2013, 4:13 am

I've had emails in the last day or so asking for receipts and bank statements for each purchase. I've forwarded on receipts, although I dont think bank statements are necessary.

It's beginning to feel somewhat futile and perhaps not worth the effort(/fight). That said I didn't have as many purchases as some others, so fair play to those who feel differently.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 7:56 am

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA Plat (2MM), BA, UA/CO
Originally Posted by flood
I've had emails in the last day or so asking for receipts and bank statements for each purchase. I've forwarded on receipts, although I dont think bank statements are necessary.

What email address have you been corresponding with and when did you first complain? Thanks.

xlax
Old Jan 10, 2013, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by xlax
What email address have you been corresponding with and when did you first complain? Thanks.

xlax
I sent them an email on 10th Dec using a form on their website. Did not hear anything back and sent another email using the form on their site towards the end of December.

A few post back soonerfanatic suggested using [email protected] which I did and they replied a couple of days later. Not very helpful replies, as all they did was ask for proof which they can surely see from their own portal. Still, replies perhaps better than silence.

Have you tried either using the form on their site or emailing them?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:06 am

Programs: AS MVP, A3*S
And here we go...
Old Jan 10, 2013, 2:21 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA Plat (2MM), BA, UA/CO
Originally Posted by flood
Have you tried either using the form on their site or emailing them?
Thanks. I sent an email using the form on their website about 10 days ago. No response so far.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 2:54 am

Had another email yesterday advising that they were investigating the transactions that were below $25 with the relevant departments. In addition they advised that I had to be logged into my LM account when I made the purchases and transact through the LM shopping portal to be eligible for the bonus. Seemed strange to mention that, seeing as though the purchases are tracked and listed as "Paid" in their shopping portal.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 4:08 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
I got a response from a cindy and she said :

Dear ....

It is a pleasure to greet you.

Let us inform you that if it is 40 days since you made your purchase via LifeMiles e-Store and your transaction has not appeared on your account, please complete a Missing Transaction inquiry form by accessing on the next link:

<http://shop.lifemiles.com/moreinfo/pgmissing>

Keep in mind, that in order to earn miles while shopping on line, it is necessary to Sign into your LifeMiles account, using your LifeMiles password and number through our web site http://shop.lifemiles.com/ otherwise, the miles can not be accrued.

Thank you for contacting us.

Best Regards.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 5:29 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Cindy has never been able to actually answer my questions...
Old Jan 11, 2013, 9:11 am

No idea why they find it necessary to mention that purhcases must be made through the portal. Does not seem like bonus miles crediting is imminent...
Old Jan 11, 2013, 9:20 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 5:53 am
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:04 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I sent my stuff in a couple of weeks ago. Last week the same email someone else did.

Let me inform you that we are checking the response of our department in charge, as soon we get the information we will contact you.

Thanks for your comprehension.
A few days ago, I sent a reminder but no reply to that one.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:18 pm

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 5:55 am
Old Jan 17, 2013, 2:24 am

I've not heard anything since sending in my docs either
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:18 pm
Used to be highman123

I just started another inquiry via the web form. I have also tweeted Avianca @avianca_com.

Incentive Networks has no Twitter/Email maybe I'll just drive by (about 5 miles from me)?

Does anybody know the workflow contacting the BBB?
Old Jan 18, 2013, 4:21 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Nothing since I last emailed them the reminder a week ago. Does anyone here speak Spanish and want to have a go at phoning them?

The annoying thing is I had some purchases that I can use a portal, I would have used this one but I've lost trust in them since they are dragging their feet on this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.