Wiki Posts
Search

USAir Domestic Business Award 25k or 35k

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2013, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Yes.
USAir Domestic Business Award 25k or 35k

Just saw that space opened up on a transcon SAN-BOS 4/25. Thought it would be 25k each as EF codes as I not O. But Lifemiles claims its 35k each. Is this always the case with US? Is it also the case with UA?
Old Apr 16, 2013, 7:02 pm

For the purpose of LifeMiles (and most other A*) redemption:

US: First
UA: Business
Old Apr 16, 2013, 7:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA PP, AA, DL, BA, CX, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by echino
For the purpose of LifeMiles (and most other A*) redemption:

US: First
UA: Business
US uses "O" code

UA uses "I" code for domestic First or p.s. Business. UA only use "O" for 3-class domestic like p.s. F (but that's going away as we speak). Maybe a rare hawaiian flight here and there.

Since LM requires same class of travel the whole way, you have to strategically choose either UA or US to connect onto your long-haul F or J.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Yes.
Got it. Thanks. I was a bit confused since EF reported I, but I guess that makes sense since they use UA's info. I did try however to follow the trickit thread for a minute...fun stuff. Makes me wish I didn't have to work

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.