1h Connection at SJO?

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 7:55 am
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: Lowly BAEC Bronze, VS, IHG Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hotels.com Gold
1h Connection at SJO?

Hi all

My partner and I will be travelling in Central America later this year, and we need to get to Managua by around 12pm on 24th November. We are checking out of a hotel in Copan, Honduras on the morning of the 23rd.

Currently the option I am looking at is a shuttle back to GUA on the 23rd, then fly to MGA on 24th. This option has a 1hr connection in SJO (due to price - the direct flight is £250pp compared with £100 with the stop). Is this 1hr connection risky or should it be do-able in SJO?

The alternative is TicaBus or similar from San Pedro Sula, but I'm finding it hard to organise these beforehand, and we really need to be in Managua on the 24th so I'd prefer to just have it all sorted.

Many thanks,

R
Old May 29, 2017, 4:44 pm

Programs: Air Krapistan Poop Points "Scooper Level"
Easily done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.