Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Flight # and (Minor) Schedule Change on LM issued ticket

Old Aug 21, 2016, 11:33 am
Original Poster

I have a LM issued ticket with 3 flights originating out of Europe with an LH segment: LH-UA1-UA2. The (last) UA2 flight number and time has changed (only by 10 min though). I called the LM "HELP" Desk and they gleefully transferred me to an "Operations" Department which is conveniently closed on weekends.

So I called both LH and UA and both independently verified that they could see the new UA flight and I should be good to go. I was more concerned that LH might have a problem checking me in since my first flight is with them, but LH said that the (original) ticket looks good.

The Support e-mail has been generally pretty prompt and efficient, but I really dont want to mess with LM unless I absolutely have to as Im apprehensive that they will somehow damage the itinerary. Just checking if I really need to e-mail them or I should just assume everythings just peachy.

On the other hand, last thing I want is be stuck in Europe if I find I cant check-in with LH and then have to frantically call AV from there, which Id rather donate a kidney than do.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 11:45 am

Is the connection valid (as per MCT)? If so, there's no need to revalidate/reissue
Old Aug 21, 2016, 12:47 pm

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
I always get my ticket revaildated with LM no issue during the week. The change in flight number could cause problems so do it.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 3:13 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by bosboy73
...but I really dont want to mess with LM unless I absolutely have to as Im apprehensive that they will somehow damage the itinerary...
So, why do you book tickets with LM, if you don't trust LM???
Old Sep 8, 2016, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
So, why do you book tickets with LM, if you don't trust LM???
Of course, silly me, why ever should I have booked LM tickets with the tens of 000s of LifeMiles I had? I should have just transferred them to you.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 6:01 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by bosboy73
Of course, silly me, why ever should I have booked LM tickets with the tens of 000s of LifeMiles I had? I should have just transferred them to you.
Excellent idea, buddy! Just make sure, there's a *laaaaarge* and positive number before your "000s" of LM's :-) Please transfer the LM to my account: LM 1147488369!
Thanx!
Old Sep 15, 2016, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
Excellent idea, buddy! Just make sure, there's a *laaaaarge* and positive number before your "000s" of LM's :-) Please transfer the LM to my account: LM 1147488369!
Thanx!
Hey "bud", I'd love to, but first, we all would love to know what u'r smokin' cuz you sure sound all put together...
Old Sep 16, 2016, 8:44 am

Call them during the week and get it sorted out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.