Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How is Avianca J?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 12:25 am
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Has anyone flown AV J on a A330 since the last post in this thread? There are airframes that are newer than this thread so surely the A330 are being fitted with the Zodiac Cirrus seat like the B787? Or is it still wedgie-pants seats? Does anybody know?

EDIT: Duh found the answer http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/avian...ess-class.html
Old May 31, 2016, 3:20 pm

Hey, would love to hear about the A320 leg. Did seats have AVOD? And anything noteworthy service wise?
Old May 31, 2016, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by allmilesatt
Hey, would love to hear about the A320 leg. Did seats have AVOD? And anything noteworthy service wise?
Hi there, Welcome to FT. I took a Brand New AV A320 LAX-SAL about a year or so back in J. It was nice (I was in the Bukhead) and if I recall correctly AVOD was in a swing up arm in that seat. Other than that I remember that it was so new I even asked the Pilot and he said that the Certificate is less than 30 days old. Thanks and Safe Travels

Last edited by Flying Machine; May 31, 2016 at 3:48 pm
Old May 31, 2016, 3:42 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by allmilesatt
AV proper has AVOD throughout but it's not very good. Limited tunes and movies. TA dba AV I am not so sure. Y didn't have AVOD last time I flew it but I've never flown their J.

Don't expect anything special service wise on Colombian AV. Salvadorean TA crews are better in my experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.