Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Avianca/Taca Lifemiles may be Best Program in Star

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avianca/Taca Lifemiles may be Best Program in Star

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2012, 10:08 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Originally Posted by SFO777
Different airline. Same story. The seats have been pulled for you and are in limbo. They'll be back in inventory in a couple of days. Did you get a PNR?
No didn't get anything. Il wait it out a few days and report back.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by Shanye2233
I c thanks for the info. This isnt a SQ booking its a TG . The miles havent been deducted i rang my cc company and nothing was charged. So il wait it out a couple of days the trip isnt for nearly a year.
Did you enter your CC? I've got that for some routes where I don't even get other pay page and it just tells me to contact LM.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 3:42 pm

Same Here....

("Did you enter your CC? I've got that for some routes where I don't even get other pay page and it just tells me to contact LM. ")

Last edited by DeepSky; Oct 29, 2012 at 3:43 pm Reason: clarify
Old Oct 30, 2012, 10:19 am

Sorry for bringing tricked routes again...
but does anyone have a tricked LH F route between NA-Europe?

There's some nice LH F I want to get.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by yerffej201
Sorry for bringing tricked routes again...
but does anyone have a tricked LH F route between NA-Europe?

There's some nice LH F I want to get.
+1

Would be extremely grateful if someone can PM me something...
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:23 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
I did manage to get the seat third time lucky. I got the confirmation code from LM . Is there any way I can get the other PNR from the other airlines without calling ?
Old Nov 2, 2012, 3:35 am

check CMT. In the bookings i made every code from all airlines are in CMT
Old Nov 2, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: LH FTL,Hyatt Platinum,BMI Silver
Some weeks ago, I could still find some availability on LH F on selected northatlantic routes. Now I can only find free capacity in business class on these routes, which is still quite okay for me. Currently, it is just important for me to get quickly from A to B. And as far as I can remember, in the past I used to be satisfied with LH in C- Class on my intercontinental flights.The first routes on LH are already eqipped with the new C- Class product.

But even if the current product is used, it is still okay for me and for my needs. However, other airlines might also be still available in premium cabin, like United for example.

And even if you book with the regular required mileage, you still get a very reasonable price on many routes.

For all those who want to share their knowledge with me, please feel free to contact me via PM. I think I found some interesting routes as well.

But as mentioned before, I often do have to travel from A to B on selected dates to determined destinations, and therefore I normally dont have the choice and must take what is available on these dates.

A reason for less award space in premium cabin for LH and other carriers could also be the coming holiday season for x-mas and new year.

Maybe some award inventory will be released and reopened in early 2013, if there is less demand on certain routes. This will be all carried out very restrictively and capacity controlled of course, according to the demand.

Altogehter this program remains one option for me among many others and it definitely is not my favourite program and never will be. However, if you are flexible in your travel plans and you are not too demanding, you sometimes can find good deals and connections here too.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 6:41 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, TK*G, UA*G
But now over the Winter holidays its even without tricked routes hard to find any awardspace for 3 Persons to the US or Asian from Europe
Old Nov 4, 2012, 2:18 pm

From the gradual decrease in posts here it seems the LM fervor has abated.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 2:24 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Lack of promo's I guess...
Old Nov 4, 2012, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by sp4294
From the gradual decrease in posts here it seems the LM fervor has abated.
Nothing new except for the unresolved shopping portal fiasco.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 9:19 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
I can't seem to log into my account.

Anyone else?
Old Nov 5, 2012, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by lsed
I can't seem to log into my account.

Anyone else?
I just logged in fine.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 10:50 am

Programs: SQ QPPS, *A Gold, EK Skywards Gold
I cannot login either. When I try to reset my password, it says a confirmation link will be sent to email, but never received anything

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.