Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Which Champagne in Asiana First Class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Champagne in Asiana First Class?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2014, 4:48 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by BF263533
You were lucky. I flew BKK-FRA on Thai and they had one bottle of Dom Perignon. I have a bit of German heritage, but those German's blew through that bottle within minutes after in-flight service commenced. They were not concerned as long as there was something else to drink. A good fun group. Piper-Heidseck Brut is something that is great for a nice home dinner, but should not be a staple on an international first class flight.
The Heidsieck in Asiana is not standard Piper, rather vintage Charles Heidsieck. I have just found a bin end available for £10 online, but usual rates are much much higher (hope the stuff I've found is the real thing). Sorry, but I snaffled the last 3 bottles...

Always had lots of Dom on TG available but have read that it's pretty normal for them to be way below on load.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 5:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Pol Roger Cuvee Sir Winston Churchill last month ICN-JFK in F.
Ditto last Thursday (3/20) on JFK - ICN. They also had another offering listed in the menu that I don't recall and don't have a picture of but I stuck with the Pol Roger until I switched to non-champagne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.