Wiki Posts
Search

SIN-ORD in C in April. OZ or NH?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2011, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
SIN-ORD in C in April. OZ or NH?

I am flying this route in C in April. Which airline has the better product and lunges?

Thank you
Old Oct 7, 2011, 3:24 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
To be honest, both are absolutely great airlines and both put their oldest equipment on that route. So neither OZ not NH have their lie flat products to ORD as you know from your question over at the NH forum. And with both you have a chance that this will change by next year April. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't.

This being the OZ forum I of course prefer OZ but the difference is so small, that it really doesn't matter. Schedule and price would make all the difference for me.

And both have okay lounges at their hub, none of them spectacular.
Old Oct 7, 2011, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
You are posting on OZ forum, of course we will be biased and say OZ. Regarding products and lounges, once again you really have to look at trip reports to see it for yourself for those very general questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.