Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Asiana | Asiana Club
Reload this Page >

Passenger rights when booking connecting flight awards with OZ

Old Feb 13, 2024, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Hi.
I'm trying to book a connecting flight with LH/SQ with Asiana Club Miles. I tried looking up the flight as a single trip on the awards-website, which unfortunately doesn't yield any results, however, I can book the flights using two Trips ("Add Trips") in the award booking form for the same mileage, but as two itineraries (cf attachment). Am I correct in assuming, that full passenger rights apply for these flights, even though I used the "Add Trips" button? I.e. if the first flight should be cancelled or delayed, would the airline (LH or SQ) be responsible to accomodate us for the night and transfer us onto another flight?
Nice regards and thanks in advance,
Jonas

Last edited by jonasfischer; Feb 13, 2024 at 2:01 pm Reason: attachment
Old Feb 16, 2024, 9:10 pm

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
True.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.