Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Getting to Ko Lipe from Langkwai

Old Jan 13, 2010, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

Hello,

I was wondering if any of the experienced travelers here have travelled to Ko Lipe Thailand...and more specifically traveled from Langkawi Malaysia to Ko Lipe...

Is there a way to get discounted tickets?? What did you do out there that was most memorable, and what are the must eat places at both locations.

Thanks
Old Jan 23, 2010, 7:31 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
I'm planning a trip to Langkawi (Jan 2011) and am interested in the ferry from Langkawi to Thailand (Saturn). Would be interested in any info on the area also. Did not consider a stop on Ko Lipe until I read your post !
Old Jan 26, 2010, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Yes...I've found some information at Telaga Harbour website...will be in Lankawi tonite!!!! I'm pretty excited!!!

How are you going to flying in?? I'm going through Kuala Lumpur...have a 6 hour layover then taking Air Asia from the LCCT...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.