Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights out of Bangkok - Website?

Old Oct 18, 2006, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

I would like to know some websites to book flights out of Bangkok.

www.flights.com.hk used to be one, but they now advertise only flights out of HK. Other Departure cities are no longer available.

Thanks,
HKtraveller
Old Oct 18, 2006, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by HKtraveller
I would like to know some websites to book flights out of Bangkok.

www.flights.com.hk used to be one, but they now advertise only flights out of HK. Other Departure cities are no longer available.

Thanks,
HKtraveller
Where are you flying to?

If you are flying within Southeast Asia, you can try AirAsia.com, JetStar.com, TigerAirways.com, or NokAir.com.
Old Oct 21, 2006, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyerInCmh
Where are you flying to?

If you are flying within Southeast Asia, you can try AirAsia.com, JetStar.com, TigerAirways.com, or NokAir.com.
This time going to Hong Kong, and I booked with airasia to Macau. But I still would like to get a bebsite with internationals flights of all airlines at the best available price. There is a website with "24" in its name, I can't remember the exact name, neither can I find it on google. Is there anyone who knows?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.