Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chinese visa from Bangkok

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2006, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Chinese visa from Bangkok

Has anyone had a Chinese visa issued in Bangkok? I know some countries won't/don't like to issue visas to people not citizens/residents of the country in which they are applying and make you obtain a visa in your country of citizenship/residence. Is China one of those?

I wish to apply for a tourist visa and am not a resident of Thailand

Thanks in advance for any advice
Old Aug 22, 2006, 3:05 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
I have always gotten my chinese visa in Thailand. No problem. I have always had my travel agent do it though so really easy and took about 1-2 days.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 5:03 am

Seconded, and I even did it the hard way and got it myself. No problems whatsoever either at the embassy or in China, although the application procedure is Communist bureaucracy at its purest and the next time I'll pay a travel agent to stand in line instead...
Old Aug 23, 2006, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Thanks

Thanks for the tips ... do you recommend any TA in particular? I will not be booking flights etc. with them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.