Wiki Posts
Search

HKG-Tokyo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2006, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA 2.0 MM, DL Plat, Hertz Plat, LY Gold
HKG-Tokyo

Whats the usual Fare for HKG-Tokyo in August and are there any Low Frills carriers that service the route?
Old Jul 20, 2006, 9:21 am

Programs: KE Skypass, Morning Calm
Booking today, Asia.com shows early August will run close to $1000 (with tax) on most of the airlines, including Dragonair; late August, $661+tax (United); mid-September, $423+tax (United).
Old Jul 20, 2006, 9:26 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Fares on CX have 12 July - 27 August as high season. Assuming you are within that then the cheapest published roundtrip fare is HK$3900 + taxes booked into L class. Min 1 night, max 7. Valid on CX520/521 only.

Those are the only prices I have immediate access to. Other carriers flying non-stop are: NorthWest, United, Dragonair, JAL, ANA. That list is in approximately ascending order of "frilliness" I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.