Wiki Posts
Search

Tour Ayutthaya to Kachanaburi

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2006, 9:23 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Tour Ayutthaya to Kachanaburi

Do you know any tour company for the trip I want to go the Phu Phras Cave and Erawan National park from Ayutthaya directly ? Thanks. It take four hours bus ride Ayutthaya to Kachanaburi . I am not no comfortable to take the taxi ? Thanks. Another alternatiive way to take the train, it is hard to coordinate the schedule. it need to stay over night in bkk.

Last edited by yan19454; May 29, 2006 at 9:49 am
Old May 30, 2006, 7:58 am

I think doing Kanchanaburi alone as a day trip from Bangkok is tiring, it will be a very long day if you want to see both... why not visit them on separate days and stay at Bangkok for the night?
Old May 30, 2006, 4:48 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I will spend two nights or three night in Kanchanaburi if it is so late after two days touring. One night is arriaval. Another night just get rest and head back to other place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.