Wiki Posts
Search

MNL Airport Hotels?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2006, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
MNL Airport Hotels?

G'day people. I will be overnighting in Manila transfering onto a domestic flight the next morning after a transpacific.

I would like to know if there are any decent hotels near the airport in Manila? I cant seem to recall. Anyone know of any. I dont want to spend time in traffic to/from airport as I just need a clean place to sleep for the night.

Any sugestions would be welcome.

Cheers,
Dave
Old Apr 12, 2006, 10:23 pm

Programs: QF Plat (Life Gold), SQ PPS
The closest good hotels to the airport are the Heritage (cnr EDSA and Roxas Bvd) and the Hyatt Regency (Roxas Bvd); both are within a reasonable distance, shouldn't take more than 10-15 mins at most times. If you stay at the Heritage, try and get a room facing away from the street; that intersection is incredibly noisy 24x7.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.