Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage storage in BKK, KUL and NRT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2005, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Luggage storage in BKK, KUL and NRT

We're taking an extended tour thru Asia in about a month and were hoping to strategically place luggage in certain airports as we circle around so that we don't have to carry it all with us.

Example: we would like to leave cold weather clothes in KUL (our first stop) while we swing thru SE Asia and then pick them up later when we head to Tokyo. By the same token, we'd rather not drag our warm weather clothes into Tokyo on the train. We are considering using BKK as a base for a couple of quick side trips and would like to leave the big bags behind.

Can anyone advise on storing luggage for 1-2 weeks in the following airports:
KUL
BKK
NRT

Any information appreciated!
Old Oct 21, 2005, 3:42 am

At last check BKK charged 90 baht/day for storage on the international side and 70 baht/day on the domestic side. Reliable service, works well, no complaints.

NRT I'm not positive about, but NGO wanted Y500/day so I'd wager something similar. You can find (smallish) coin lockers in any Japanese train station, but they too charge a bare minimum of Y300/day and usually with a limit of a week or so to boot.
Old Oct 21, 2005, 8:31 am

Programs: OW, *A, Bonvoy, WOH
Originally Posted by stephem
Can anyone advise on storing luggage for 1-2 weeks in the following airports:

KUL
http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=...2678&tpt_id=13

I have no prior experience but hope that helps.
Old Oct 21, 2005, 11:38 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...st/svc_06.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.