Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

RT Business Class Airfares LAX-BKK or BKK-LAX How Much?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RT Business Class Airfares LAX-BKK or BKK-LAX How Much?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2005, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Fortunately I am a Thai national so I don't think they will make a big deal when I only have one-way ticket.

With many help from my good travel agents, I hope I can finalize this trip within a couple days (I just need to book my return flight). I took all of your advice above and got myself a one-way EVA Air Economy Deluxe ticket out of LAX to BKK for $600 (weekend flight). I had contacted travel agencies in Thailand and was quoted MH business class roundtrip for 50,000 baht (approx. $1,200). I am getting a one year ticket so I can save the lax-bkk for next year when I go to Thailand. Although I wanted my return trip to be November 19th but was told that I can't get a flight from BKK to KUL as the earliest flight will get me to KUL by noon but the KUL MH94 leaves at 9am. With no other chocies, I will have to come back to the US on Nov 20th when MH flight 94 from KUL is around 3pm.

Thank you all. I am keeping my fingers crossed--hopefully the MH flight is not yet full. Otherwise I will have to go back to the drawing board again.

This forum is really awesome. Thank you all for contributing!

Kay
Old Oct 12, 2005, 9:29 am

Programs: KE Skypass, Morning Calm
Originally Posted by ktla97
Fortunately I am a Thai national so I don't think they will make a big deal when I only have one-way ticket.
Yeah, I think you're covered Have a great trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.