Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

handbags quality at Lo wu! ( Lv, chanel)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2005, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Hi Anyone,

I will be going to Hk and shen Zhen this upcoming august and the reason, I go to Shen Zhen is that becasue I want to shop for Branded Replicas like Lv,Gucci and etc

I would like to ask you guys some questions esp if you are a handbag lover;

1. Want to buy some handbasg for my mom esp from LV and Chanel, How many GRADES do actually they HAVE? and how to avoid being cheated by them giving me false description about the items? How do I know that they are" mirror Image quality"?

2. ALso intersted in buying some watches? like ROlex and Rado, DO they also have grades of quality? and usually how much can I get a rolex with authentic quality?

3. can you recommend any stores that you know at Lo Wu that really sells High quality products of Handbags, having complete items and whose owner is speaking ENgslih!

Thanks! hope to get advice from you!
Old Jul 21, 2005, 8:24 am

For watches, I did not see multiple grades of quality for the same watch, but I only stopped at 3 or 4 watch shops. I did buy an excellent Cartier knock-off (I prefer leather strap watches), and I have no complaints about the quality. I would suggest that you enjoy the bargaining, and always keep calm and maintain a pleasant demeanor. In general, the better quality watches are not on display -- you'll need to sit down in the shop to see them. Also, I found that it is much better (both from a price and fun perspective) to shop on the upper floors of Lo Wu compared to the ground and 1st floors.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wideman
For watches, I did not see multiple grades of quality for the same watch, but I only stopped at 3 or 4 watch shops. I did buy an excellent Cartier knock-off (I prefer leather strap watches), and I have no complaints about the quality. I would suggest that you enjoy the bargaining, and always keep calm and maintain a pleasant demeanor. In general, the better quality watches are not on display -- you'll need to sit down in the shop to see them. Also, I found that it is much better (both from a price and fun perspective) to shop on the upper floors of Lo Wu compared to the ground and 1st floors.

Thanks for your Info! anyway, u mean I need to ask them about "higher quality" since that higher ones not displayed publicliy and may I know how much can I get for a cartier/rolex? and do they include books manuals, box etc?
Old Jul 21, 2005, 12:00 pm

Programs: AA EXPLT, BA Gold, Shang Elite
i heard the 'true grade' LV/etc cost a few hundred yuan and are only sold in some 'hidden shops'. you really need to ask the ladies in HK about the specific locations.

i was once shown some samples by a friend, the quality are just as good as the real ones. she told me the shops pulled the gate before showing her mom the sample.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 8:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Take care with these "pulling the gate" outlets - there have been a few reports of people being kidnapped or roughed up once locked inside. Someone staying outside with any valuables, and having a time limit for coming out or contacting police would seem sensible.
Old Jul 22, 2005, 10:48 am

Programs: AA EXPLT, BA Gold, Shang Elite
yes, it is better to stay in crowded malls.

if you really want to go upstairs into buildings, go only to those your acquantance recommended.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.