Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nippon Professional Baseball Schedule

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2005, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Nippon Professional Baseball Schedule

Does anyone know where I can locate a english NPB schedule? I'm looking to spend a few days in or around Tokyo in September and would really like to go to a ball game!!

I was able to find NBP Homepage but it's all in Japanese and doesn't provide a english page, that I can see at least.

Any ideas?

Thanks
-Colby
Old May 10, 2005, 1:51 am

Try this link for baseball schedules

http://japanesebaseball.com/teams/index.jsp

If you're staying downtown, the two easiest teams to see are the Yomiuri Giants and Yakult Swallows since both are accessible on the subway. The Giants play home games at a covered stadium and seats are harder to get. The Swallows play outdoors and seats are usually available on game days. Night games are the norm in both cases. September weather should be OK for an outdoor game. For the best "experience" buy the cheap seats in the outfield since that's where the organized cheering groups are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.