Wiki Posts
Search

Bali & Langkawi

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2005, 12:03 am
Suspended

Spa in Langkawi

Originally Posted by JetE
one thing I didn't try was the spa, which is said to be award-winning), but can't compare it to other properties in that category because I haven't been to them.
The spa at the Andaman (next to Datai) is fabulous with the treatment rooms located in detached buildings perched on the cliffs (one building comprising of two treatment rooms, one on the upper floor and another on the lower floor). The view of the Datai Bay from the spa is just breathtaking, and together with the sound of waves crashing against the cliff gives you a sense of being in paradise. The massage ladies are predominantly Javanese and are quite good.

I have not used the Datai Spa but remember it as much more expensive than the one at the Andaman. 1 hr massage at the Andaman is around RM240 compared to RM300 plus at the Datai.
Old Mar 28, 2005, 3:29 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
Originally Posted by mario33
BTW Air Asia's safety record is not all that great. There had been a few incidents recently (no fatality) but considering the relatively small size of its operations, it is a little worrying. While Tony is always in the press promoting his low fares, he is visibly absent in the press to comment on these incidents, which doesnt give me much confidence on his priorities.
Would you be referring to the 737 leaving the runway before it reached an exit at BKI ?
Old Mar 29, 2005, 6:24 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
Would you be referring to the 737 leaving the runway before it reached an exit at BKI ?
.......and had to be towed away a few days later.

If only Tony cared to make a simple statement about this accident, I would have viewed Air Asia differently.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 1:58 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
FS Langkawi is not open yet as far as I know- I think April is the first date they are accepting reservations for. I did notice a great buy 2 nights get 1 free that is valid from now-September at the FS website- and you can combine it. I have booked six nights in August- pay for 4, 2 free. This applies to most room categories.
could you please tell me more about this bu 2 get 1 free offer. I don't see it on the FS website.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 9:18 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Originally Posted by prncess674
could you please tell me more about this bu 2 get 1 free offer. I don't see it on the FS website.
http://www.fourseasons.com/langkawi/...&force_v2=true

Also:

Resorts of Asia Promotion: Four Seasons Resort Langkawi will be offering a special promotion, valid until May 31, 2005. Guests staying four consecutive paid nights or more will receive a US$250 Resort credit. The credit will be applied at check-out towards any services incurred at the Resort during your stay, including room rate and taxes.

Advance reservations and a minimum four-night stay are required. Only one credit may be used per room, per stay. Credit is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.