Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Uluwatu, Bali - Need a place to stay!

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2004, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Uluwatu, Bali - Need a place to stay!

Does anyone know of any decent places to stay in Uluwatu (resorts and/or hotels)? Or should we stay instead in Kuta and hire a driver to get to Uluwatu? Any advise would be appreciated!

Thanks
Old Jun 9, 2004, 8:32 pm
sun
Suspended

i know this so late

hello might be this reply so late, but who knows can help you to get some information about uluwatu, where you can stay. if you need information about that just contact my friend and she will be help you about accomodation, activities and everything. here i give her email
[email protected]

thank u
Old Jun 13, 2004, 8:04 pm

Uluwatu Hotel

I have been to Bali 7-8 times in the last 4 years and have steyed in a variety of place, but if you want to stay up near Uluwatu, then the Bali Cliff resort is the place to go.
We have been there twice and it is good without being overpriced. You can expect a room to be from us$80 to $140 per night but as per ususal, surf the bali travel sites and you willl get the best deals.

http://www.precisionreservations.com...telDisplay.htm

Don't expect this be be of the Four Seasons Standard, but it has a great pool, and to get to the beach you get a travelator, then an elevator right to the sand. Very strange feeling getting out of an elevator into sand.
Staff are friendly and the breakfasts are included in the rate. (i loved the omelettes).
It is about 20-30 mins out of Kuta but well worth it as it is much quieter.
If you are looking for the nicer part of Bali, head up to Seminyak. Much prettier and quieter, with AWESOME restaraunts !!!! Ko De Ta, or Gado Gado are two of the best in Seminyak.
If you want I can email you our homemade travellers guide to Bali (It aint Lonely Planet but it is good for 20-30 somethings with a bit of cash and who are looking for good food and good bargains for their holiday.)

Cheers
Iain
Old Jun 21, 2004, 7:03 am

Programs: BA, LH, BD
one point which may or may not bother you - this hotel is built from money laundered from the goverment of sukharno - his brother (tommy) used to or still does not sure now (he's in jail) owns it. so maybe it is a problem for me to support this type of ego trip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.