Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Malaysia & Singapore Short Videos

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2017, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Malaysia & Singapore Short Videos

Here is a short video from my trip to Malaysia in late January this year, including the very chilled out monkey below

[27/01/2017] I have finally made it into South East Asia, entering through Malaysia’s Capital of Kuala Lumpur! The Petronas Towers are surely great to look at, but I had to get out into the nature quickly again and spent a few days on the Perhentian Islands before finishing it off at the Teluk Cempedak Beach. Great start!

Headed to Singapore after this, so I ll update with that video soon

Cheers,
Chris
Old Mar 7, 2017, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Can some admin delete the other thread with the same name please? Thanks! =)
Old Mar 14, 2017, 4:28 am
Original Poster

[07/02/2017] Before entering Thailand, I have made a quick stop in the "fine" city of Singapore! You could get a big fine for crossing the street without green light or drinking water on the train- both of which I have done repeatedly. There is not too much to see here, but the Marina Bay Sands building and downtown is certainly worth checking out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.