Wiki Posts
Search

Apartment Hotels in Hanoi

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2016, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, HH
Apartment Hotels in Hanoi

Just wondering if perchance anyone knows much about the Daeha serviced Apartment in Hanoi, Vietnam?

Looks like a decent place. I understand the Novotel Residences is opening in Hanoi sometime around May, but this Daewoo hotel is around half the price. Just wondered if perhaps any FTers may have stayed here and would like to comment?

Interesting, it seems to be listed on several hotel booking websites, but there is nothing much yet in the way of reviews on Trip Advisor - which lists this apartment hotel under the rather generic-sounding title: "Hanoi Serviced Apartments".

That said, there is also another listing elsewhere on Trip Advisor for the "Hanoi Daewoo Hotel".

The address is the same, however: 360 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh in Hanoi.

Assuming this is the same hotel, as the 'Daewoo' is the same spelling in the Booking.com URL, despite the title of the Booking.com webpage being "Daeha".
Old Apr 19, 2016, 6:49 pm

I stayed there several years ago - the Daeha serviced apartments are part of the Daewoo hotel complex, but are a separate building with 2/3/4 bedroom apartments. The apartments were functional and comfortable enough but a fair distance (need to take a taxi) from Hoan Kiem Lake, etc.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, HH
Originally Posted by nzed
I stayed there several years ago....
Aha, that makes sense, thank you. Is the swimming pool in the hotel complex, rather than the apartments? Can you remember if folks staying in the apartment get access to the pool or is there perhaps something in the apartment building as well?
Old Apr 20, 2016, 2:48 am

The swimming pool is in between the hotel and apartment building. I am fairly sure apartment residents have access to the hotel facilities as I recall using the gym and I could sign hotel restaurant bills to the apartment.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 5:58 pm

Programs: Vietnam, Asiana, Singapore, EVA, Southwest
I just stayed at the Hanoi 3B Homestay in Ba Dinh (just north of the Old Quarter and within walking distance of Truc Bach Lake) - it was wonderful, and they do have apartments available. Prices are excellent, they serve a buffet breakfast for their guests, and they treated me very very well (I stayed there 25 days on the hotel plan). I would contact them at booking@hanoi3bhomestay. This location is great, and even on the #14 bus line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.