Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reputable Tour Company in Vietnam

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2016, 11:08 am
Original Poster

We are looking for a company that offers small tours to e.g. Mekong Delta. I am reading stories of people being scammed big time. We would appreciate any recommendations.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 6:44 pm

Programs: Vietnam, Asiana, Singapore, EVA, Southwest
I can recommend Vietnamtour for this 6-day tour of the Delta and Saigon - they also offer a very short 1-day tour of only the Delta.

I've been doing business with Vietnamtour since 2008, and they are very responsible people. I know them quite well, and will be using their services once again in March.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 7:50 pm
Suspended

Hi,
Mekong Delta will best choice, i read a stories about this land at http://www.barclaycardtravel.com/t5/...s/ba-p/2049468, you can refer to see more about the Mekong River
Old Feb 3, 2016, 8:30 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1mm, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Check this one out on Trip Advisor. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...Minh_City.html
I have used him 6 times and can (and did on TA) vouch for him.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 9:08 pm
Suspended

I think like you too, these are so hard to find an trusted travel agency in a country, their reputation haven't proved through enough time then an other company replace them right away.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
I used Vietnam Awesome Travel.

http://www.vietnamawesometravel.com/

I first booked them for a "Food on Foot Tour" and then they asked me if I'd like an airport pick up. Yes, I did. They didn't want me to pay the money prior to arrival. They said just pay me when I see you. I was professionally picked up at the airport, in a new model car and taken to my hotel. I did the Food on Foot Tour the next day which was absolutely fabulous. Check it out on Trip Advisor.

I loved the tours and service they offered which was not pushy or overbearing. They went out of their way to give you extras or a longer touring time. The tour guides were all enthusiastic and knew their stuff. I loved the first tour I did with them so much that I booked numerous other tours whilst I was there and also an airport drop off.

Oh, and the tours were at bargain prices.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the recommendations. We'll check those out.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 12:18 pm
Formerly known as vgandhi

Programs: Delta 1 MM and Platinum, United Premier Platinum, Starwood Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Choice Gold

I had travelled in Vietnam and Cambodia few years back and had booked through a local travel agent and the price and service was very good. Just PM me and I will locate their email and send it to you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.