Search

Best SE Asia Beach Hotel on Points?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
Best SE Asia Beach Hotel on Points?

Hi all,

Looking for a nice relaxing 3-4 night stay at a great beach hotel in early January. I will be coming from Yangon (RGN). I would prefer if the place was not infested with children as it will just be two adults.

Just looking to sit on the beach, use the pool, maybe have some dinners out, but thats it.

I have Marriott, SPG, Hyatt, and Hilton points. Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2015, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
No one?
Old Nov 30, 2015, 8:16 pm

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
I think most Western resort properties are quite large in Asia to justify the investment. As a result, condition for a quiet place at 'great beach hotel' would be difficult to accomplish - there always will be families with small children. Try The Andaman or The Westin where you can use your SPG points. But it won't be affordable and you need to fly from Yangon either to KUL or to SIN to get at LGK.

Please note that in January it will be raining quite often in most places.

Last edited by invisible; Nov 30, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.