Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Yalong Bay (Hainan China) vs. Koh Samui (Thailand), or somewhere else?

Old Nov 28, 2014, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, RC/Marriot Platinum, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum

Hello all,

Taking a trip to Asia next summer in June, and am looking to spend 4-5 days in a beach setting. I have a healthy stock of both Hilton and Hyatt points. Two places I was considering are the Park Hyatt Sunny Bay (not yet opened) in Yalong Bay, Hainan China, and also the Conrad Koh Samui in Thailand. I know these are different countries and different companies, but I'm trying to get the best comparison possible. In terms of breathtaking, perfect beaches with unreal, clear blue water, which is the better choice? I've researched both but can't get a good comparison. I'm also open to other recommendations, provided that I can use points from a major chain. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.