Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brunei - Any tips?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2014, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Brunei - Any tips?

Any hidden gems in Brunei? I'm going to be there for 3 days next week and I really don't think there's going to be 3 days worth of things to do.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 6:50 am
Community Director Emerita

We filled a day with an organized tour that included the mosque (very opulent), looking at the palace from afar, and having tea with a family in their floating home. We didn't have time for a day tour to visit the proboscis monkeys. 3 days? Yes, that might be a challenge.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by SirJman
Any hidden gems in Brunei? I'm going to be there for 3 days next week and I really don't think there's going to be 3 days worth of things to do.
Get a guided tour into Ulu Temburong National Park, and you also have the Kampong Ayer floating village, plus there are a few nice urban parks there, and not many people know about its glorious beaches not far from Bandar Seri Begawan. 3 days is the maximum you need, even with the day tour into the jungle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.